Current Positions Available
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator to join our team at our Dubin Office.
The successful candidate will coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Answering the company telephone and redirecting calls to appropriate personnel
- Processing paperwork for new employees
- Booking travel and accommodation for Senior Management and Installation Engineers
- Registering and taxing company vehicles
- Ordering and maintaining office stationery and equipment
- Taking the minutes of meetings with Senior Management
- Filing, scanning and archiving important documentation
- Booking training courses and ensuring staff training records are kept up to date
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Construction experience desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please upload your CV to the form below with the role name ‘Office Administrator’ included. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘Office Administrator’ included in the email subject line.
LPI Group are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Operative to join our team and carry out essential works at a leading healthcare facility in Dublin, Ireland.
Having a safety-first mindset is critical to the role. This position will be located in Dublin city centre for the long-term delivery of a leading healthcare project.
- Installation of earth-bars throughout the project duration.
- Final termination of the cables to earth-bars, plant, equipment and miscellaneous metallic items.
- Regularly work at heights. This will involve working to pre-designed schemes including drawings, risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintain communication with project managers to ensure the handover of information surrounding works completed on site. i.e red markups on construction drawings.
- Accurately complete company paperwork including job sheets, material schedules and timesheets.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive package.
- Applicants must have excellent problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Electrical qualification not essential but experience in the field is essential.
- Experience working on commercial and industrial projects.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of the current Electrical Standards.
- Good knowledge and commitment to health and safety standards and protocols.
- SafePass and Manual Handling training.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please upload your CV to the form below with the role name ‘Electrical Operative’ included. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Electrical Operative’ included in the email subject line.